Monday, August 30, 2010

First Blog Post

Hello World,

This is my first ever blog post. I'm starting my blog with 3 objectives:

1. To share what I care about
2. To maintain and improve my writing skills
3. To take time to think about my life and others' lives

Just for the record, I am not writing about topics in order of my caring for them (refer to objective #1). For example, if I were to write about Cheetos immediately after this paragraph, that does not necessarily mean that I care more about Cheetos than anything else. It turns out that Cheetos are way down the list, like #6.

So, Cheetos. I love the crunch. I love Cheeto caked fingers. I especially love Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Now available are Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos. Fabulous. I like Cheetos.

Quiz (True/False): The thing Graham cares about the most is Cheetos.

7 comments:

  1. the answer is no!
    (if you do a test for every post, my brain may get the exercise it's been lacking:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little confused. If cheetos is #6 then which one of the Star Wars movies got kicked off the top 6 list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flamin' Hot + Lime is a good combination; maybe I'll have to try them. And good luck with the blogging. I started my first one back in Jan. 2003, got tired of writing about politics and started a new one in 2005 and now I've all but stopped writing. It's almost like there's a pent-up urge to share, and then it fizzles and you move on to other things. But keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you've joined the blogging crusade! Now we can get some of that genius (and randomness) into written form!

    ReplyDelete
  5. True.

    I dominated that quiz. Graham loves Cheetos so much. Also, I am glad that you have become a blogger. I will be an avid reader of the words of Graham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) How do you feel about Cheeto puffs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, they are okay, but it is hard for me to eat them when I know normal Cheeto's are superior.BTW, your Bro is a stud.

    ReplyDelete