Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Apparently I'm All About Cheetos and Insects

A website shown to me by my wife revealed to me that Cheetos and Insects are apparently very important to me. The website, wordle.net, takes any text and makes a word poster/art thingy out of the text. You can even link the site to a blog, which I did. In the poster/art thingys, the words that are used the most in the text are the largest to emphasize important topics. Here is the outcome of the text taken from my blog.


So here is my logic regarding this poster. My blog is about my life. This poster sums up what is in my blog. Therefore, the most important things in my life are Cheetos and Insects, since they are clearly the largest. Good for me to know.

6 comments:

  1. My wife just looked over my shoulder and is offended that according to the poster/art thingy she is at best the 4th most important thing in my life. Apparently I need to mention her more in my blog so her name shows up bigger in the picture in the future.
    Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually going to comment about how Cheetos and insects are more important than Megan. You completely stole my thunder. But at least I mentioned her name one more time. I hope that helps out with the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same thing! I'm glad that you realize Megan is more important than insects or cheetos. :) Maybe if you wrote a post just about her and put her name in huge, bold letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Megan, what is your problem? We need to work on this some more my dear Grammy Whammy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm not that clever b/c I was about to poke fun at Megan's small font size. Old news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember when you used to blog? Those were the good old days. Also, Megan Megan Megan. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete